Towards 2030 and beyond
Watch our video to learn about the global goals for sustainable development and how we’ve integrated these goals into our business goals & culture at Scandinavian CRO.
What are the global goals for sustainable development?
In 2015, the UN adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the 17 global sustainability goals. The global goals provide a framework for ending poverty and hunger, protecting human rights, promoting gender equality, and protecting the planet.
What can we do?
At SCRO, we’ve made the following global sustainability goals part of our business goals and company culture. By focusing on these areas, we can contribute to global sustainability towards 2030 and beyond.
Learn more about the global goals for sustainable development.
Drive personal development at the workplace
- Continually work with preventative health
- Cultivate a sustainable and healthy work environment
Provide high-quality, sustainable service
- Provide first-class service and support
- Facilitate long-term customer relationships
Develop technology that contributes to a better society
- Contribute to the advancement of healthcare by partnering with academia & industry