Do you need to submit your clinical study to

According to the ICMJE recommendations, interventional clinical studies should be registered in a public database like or EudraCT. 

If you need support registering your clinical study or posting the study results in a public database, we can help.

Contact us so we can discuss your specific needs.

clinicaltrialsgov cover image 1 LANDSCAPE

Get in touch

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.